Categories
Search
Bottom

Do not see the topic in forum

• liderxlt
    Participant

@liderxlt

Hello people!

I am trying to create a forum with information files that I have on my pc. I have it ordained in the following way: The forum is the category, the title of the file is the topic and the chapters are replies.
    They are more than 100.000 records so I have developed a script for import. I have had success importing and putting together the aforementioned structure.

The problem is that in each forum the topics are not seen. If I enter the worpress dashboard in the topic section, they are each one. I can see them if I enter directly with the topic URL.
    I tried to fix it with the repair tool but I have not been successful.

Is there a bbpress function that updates or refreshes the topic when I’m importing 1 at a time?

From already thank you for your time. Excuse me if it is understood I am using google translator.
    Regards!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

try

dashboard>settings>permalinks

and just click save, that will reset them

liderxlt
    Participant

@liderxlt

Resetting the permalinks does not work.

If I access the topic directly website / topics /. com if I can see all.
    An observation that may help. If I enter the topic from the dashboard and update it if they appear in the forum.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Then come back

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar