Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress + Elementor

• Oded Talmon
    Participant

@odedta

Hello,

I am using bbPress with Elementor Pro. I managed to create Forum Archive and Single Forum templates but I can’t see to figure out how to create a Forum Topic template.

Is it possible to create a topic template so those pages get the styling from Elementor?

Thanks

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)

• kevinmckerracher
    Participant

@kevinmckerracher

Did you ever find a solution to making Topic Template pages? I’m trying to do the same thing. Thanks

Oded Talmon
    Participant

@odedta

Nope, sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😛

kevinmckerracher
    Participant

@kevinmckerracher

Thanks for the quick reply, looks like a code your own day is coming up.

Oded Talmon
    Participant

@odedta

Oh please share if you do 🙂

jaffray
    Participant

@jaffray

I need this too. I will see if I can put something together.

jaffray
    Participant

@jaffray

I got it working without needing to modify the code. Use Single – “Any Child Of” – form name.

Oded Talmon
    Participant

@odedta

Hi,
    What do you mean form name? Are you using a Single post template and then selecting display conditions you mean?

fabwintle
    Participant

@fabwintle

Hi @odedta,
    I’ve figured it out.

@jaffray
    meant ‘forum’ name not ‘form’.

Create an elementor theme template.
    Make the section ‘boxed’
    Add the ‘post content’ element
    Set the display conditions to what @jaffray said (Single, Any child (at the very bottom!) – choose the name of your forum.

And bingo! Thank you for having asked the Q, I struggled with this for months!

Oded Talmon
    Participant

@odedta

Thank you very much @fabwintle 🙂

fabwintle
    Participant

@fabwintle

My pleasure! so glad I can give back one haha.
    Did you get it working?
    I’ve also set up a forum archive one 🙂

kevinmckerracher
    Participant

@kevinmckerracher

Bingo! Thanks so much to the folks on the board for a solution, I got this working. Nice Friday morning WIN!

saeed7428
    Participant

@saeed7428

hi, Thank U

jaffray
    Participant

@jaffray

Oops. I meant “Form” thanks for jumping in @fabwintle 🙂

Kamrujjaman kanak
    Participant

@hello4kanak

Hello, I use Elementor pro and element pack pro But the problem is going on when I can showing the forum single post then only possible to show the post by id but I can show all of the specific posts in my Elementor forum single post template I want to show all of the specific posts in this page.

Here is the shortcode for showing the single post by id [bbp-single-topic id=$topic_id]
    But I can show all of the single posts without using id Is it possible can I give some solution, please

Madam @fabwintle Please give me a great solution, please

Thanks
    only4kanak

Kamrujjaman kanak
    Participant

@hello4kanak

Hello, I use Elementor pro and element pack pro But the problem is going on when I can showing the forum single post then only possible to show the post by id but I can show all of the specific posts in my Elementor forum single post template I want to show all of the specific posts in this page.

Here is the shortcode for showing the single post by id [bbp-single-topic id=$topic_id]
    But I can show all of the single posts without using id Is it possible can I give some solution, please

Madam @fabwintle Please give me a great solution, please

Thanks
    only4kanak

Kamrujjaman kanak
    Participant

@hello4kanak

Please let me know the codding option how to I connect elementor single post forum page with forum single post content

Please share me, please

@deltaexchange

ocdcreative
    Participant

@ocdcreative

We are developing a website using Elementor Pro and have installed BBpress. I can easily create the forum main page which fits perfectly into my site template, but once you click on a topic, the display goes full screen. How can one edit the actual topic/post pages in BBpress with Elementor?

pkull
    Participant

@pkull

I have exactly the same issue like @ocdcreative.
    I tried to build a template, but I can’t make it work for those bbpress generated pages (search, topic, reply, sort etc.). The main page works beautifully how it is supposed to.
    Did you find a solution?

LRA21
    Participant

@slysoft

Hi there, @fabwintle!
    I tried to set as you recommended but I always have the same problem: everything goes well until I click on a topic, when the page forgets the template.
    I set a SINGLE PAGE with CONDITIONS-> ANY CHILD OF: FORUM.
    Did I do something wrong?

Robin W

@robin-w

@slysoft and @pkull did you get to a solution and what theme are/were you using ?

pkull
    Participant

@pkull

My solution was deleting bbPress and installing wpforo. Works great and looks better too.

Robin W

@robin-w

thanks

LRA21
    Participant

@slysoft

@robin-w nothing yet. It is a personal project in development and I am trying to find solutions. I will also try what @pkull recommends.

Robin W

@robin-w

@slysoft- what theme are you using ?

LRA21
    Participant

@slysoft

@robin-w Hello Theme

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar