Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 2.3.2 now available

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)

• Nashwan D
    Participant

@alex-ye

Nice version, More fixes… Better bbPress 🙂

Tbermudas
    Participant

@tbermudas

The changes on visual editor (2.3.1, 2.3.2) breaks Ckeditor compatibility.

panagos13
    Participant

@panagos13

The changes on visual editor (2.3.1, 2.3.2) breaks ultimate tinymce compatibility.

panagos13
    Participant

@panagos13

Any news?I’ve managed to solve the issue at version 2.3.1 but now i’m experiencing the same problem again at the latest version

Ravi Kasarla
    Participant

@kasarlaravi

this version not supporting Userid based URLs

Custom Profile page URL

pocome
    Participant

@pocome

Here comes a hugely disappointed bbPress user of just a few hours. I was so excited to have found a bb seemingly meant to integrate well with WP. What a pain this thing is. The only easy part is to get the plug in and see it in the back end, after that it is mostly an illogical disaster, from the basics (like trying to figure out how to see the forum), to making it work with a theme, to tweaking a theme, to trying to make some sense of bb structure etc. I think the developers have taken a completely wrong route to make things work, with too much of WP back-end reuse without giving it a second thought of how it was going to be implemented, and then used by the followers. I am yet to find ONE board that looks half as good as majority of other free bb software out there. It is sad, that a team responsible for WP development would drop a ball to this degree.

My excitement lasted just a few hours, I even started participating in the translation routine, but unfortunately I don’t see how it is worth it.

Allan
    Participant

@adcurtisshawca

On one of my posts the background header colour is showing on the Breadcrumb line and where there are links … it makes them unreadable, other posts are fine. Seems it is assigning the formatting incorrectly.

On the demo site the avatars are nice and small on my site they are much larger causing a very untidy layout.

How are these edited .. can not use as it is.

Allan

Abhinab Choudhury
    Participant

@abhinabchoudhury

I am Currently using vbulletin for my Webmaster Forum website. I would like to shift to bbPress. I want to know is there any support available for auto link conversion such as ones available by other forum software?

Regards.
    Abhinab Choudhury

Trompe_Loeil
    Participant

@yvesart

Can someone tell me how to report a copyright infringement to Worldpress?

Shmoo
    Participant

@macpresss

What do you mean ?

You can do whatever you want with WordPress + bbPress it’s Open Source Software.

gowdemon
    Participant

@gowdemon

That is pretty cool. I am new to bbPress. Do i just upgrade to the latest version automatically, just like WordPress?

OC2PS
    Participant

@sooskriszta

jennylee1988
    Participant

@jennylee1988

It’s cool, I used this fix in zencart, it’s nice, you can see it Timberland Paris blog. perfect!

rickyprueba
    Participant

@rickyprueba

🙂

beenle
    Participant

@beenle

fantastic

xejarque
    Participant

@xejarque

good news!

SiliconBard
    Participant

@siliconbard

kiagua
    Participant

@kiagua

I’m having an issue with bbpress. I’m not sure why this has started, but when the bbPress plugin is active, these two lines of text appear at the top of the screen when viewing the Dashboard and/or the website pages:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /data/15/2/29/3/2518166/user/2758606/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/common/functions.php on line 1199

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /data/15/2/29/3/2518166/user/2758606/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/common/functions.php on line 1199

We’ve updated our WordPress to version 3.5.2 and also updated bbPress to 2.3.2. We ran several other updates at the same time, and then the forums function stopped working.

Any ideas of how I can fix this?

Andy Smith
    Participant

@andy-smith

Hi,

Fresh install of bbPress on a fresh install of WP3.5.2 is giving me the same as kiagua:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /abcde/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/common/functions.php on line 1199

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /abcde/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/common/functions.php on line 1199

Cheers
    Andy

akgt
    Participant

@akgt

Why hasn’t bbPress 2.3.3 been released yet?

akgt
    Participant

@akgt

Why haven’t bbPress 2.3.3 2.4 been released yet both look to be finished?
    tickets for the milestone are closed
    wordpress 3.6 is now out and so is buddypress 1.8

liminjun88
    Participant

@liminjun88

Good News.

Developer ICAN
    Participant

@richardicanie

Hi,

I’m getting this same error ..

Wordpress 3.6
    BBPress 2.4

Warning ..

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [PATH]/wp-content\plugins\bbpress\includes\common\functions.php on line 1205

Anyone able to help or suggest a fix?

Thanks

KorvinM
    Participant

@korvinm

I’m having the same problem as kiagua and Andy Smith
    WordPress 3.6
    bbPress 2.3.2

exactly the same error message, referencing line 1199. Interestingly the warning shows up twice.

Anyway, here’s the whole function which contains that line:`/**
    * Adds ability to include or exclude specific post_parent ID’s
    * @since bbPress (r2996)
    * @global DB $wpdb
    * @global WP $wp
    * @param string $where
    * @param WP_Query $object
    * @return string
    */
    function bbp_query_post_parent__in( $where, $object = ” ) {
    global $wpdb, $wp;

// Noop if WP core supports this already
    if ( in_array( ‘post_parent__in’, $wp->private_query_vars ) )
    return $where;

// Bail if no object passed
    if ( empty( $object ) )
    return $where;

// Only 1 post_parent so return $where
    if ( is_numeric( $object->query_vars[‘post_parent’] ) )
    return $where;

// Including specific post_parent’s
    if ( ! empty( $object->query_vars[‘post_parent__in’] ) ) {
    $ids = implode( ‘,’, array_map( ‘absint’, $object->query_vars[‘post_parent__in’] ) );
    $where .= ” AND $wpdb->posts.post_parent IN ($ids)”;

// Excluding specific post_parent’s
    } elseif ( ! empty( $object->query_vars[‘post_parent__not_in’] ) ) {
    $ids = implode( ‘,’, array_map( ‘absint’, $object->query_vars[‘post_parent__not_in’] ) );
    $where .= ” AND $wpdb->posts.post_parent NOT IN ($ids)”;
    }

// Return possibly modified $where
    return $where;
    }`

line 1199:`
    if ( in_array( ‘post_parent__in’, $wp->private_query_vars ) )
    return $where;`

This might sound like a wild hack in the dark but I thought I’d have a go at simply making the second parameter an array, like so:

// Noop if WP core supports this already
    	if ( in_array( 'post_parent__in', array($wp->private_query_vars) ) )
    		return $where;

and much to my surprise this seems to have solved the problem in as much as the error warning is gone and as far as I can tell so far, the two (private) fora I have set up seem to be running as normal.

SidianMSJones
    Participant

@sidianmsjones

Always great to see more improvements. Thank you team.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar