Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

After bbpress activation all pages go missing

• Roozbeh Rahmani
    Participant

@roozbehrah

i tried activating bbpress on may website but every time i activate it all the pages on my website go missing (except for home page!) i have buddypress activated without a problem and i couldn’t find a solution for this problem.

i also tried changing the address of all bbpress pages in setting but couldn’t help.

here is the website if it help:

بیاموز

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbPress is tested with wordpress default themes. It maybe a conflict – you need to check plugins and themes

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Then come back

Roozbeh Rahmani
    Participant

@roozbehrah

thanks for the answer Robin!

i checked it. apparently bbpress does not support Persian (an RTL language) in URL so all pages go missing. i actually decided to make my forum a subdomain to avoid this problem. but i am still having some trouble, i explained it in another topic here:
    https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/bbpress-and-rtl-languages/

Robin W

@robin-w

Great – thanks for posting back !

here the same issue and not only BBPress but BuddyPress in creating groups faces some issues
    I thought it might me version incompatibility but after updating some major versions the issue is yet unsolved my theme is also updated and I’m using a famous LMS theme I mean I do not think its theme related I think some plugins that I have installed maybe not compatible with bbpress and buddy Press
    here is my site too اینترلن

I would really appreciate if kindly help me
    I am planing too implement both to my app too

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar