Forum Replies Created
In reply to: Forum sort order not working
I worked it out, silly mistake, I was doing minus numbers instead of possitive ones, I find that counter intuitive but it could be just me. Thanks for replying.In reply to: Posts not allowed in top level forumIn reply to: Buddypress members list
This is a question for the BuddyPress forums and it’s quite in depth if you are not familiar with BuddyPress. I think what you are looking for is an issue with the members-loop file in BuddyPress, my first question would be if there had been a template overload of this file? But please post this there, you will get more suggestions over there.In reply to: Hiding a forum from the forums list
I am also trying to hide forums from the list, in my case it’s all of my BuddyPress Group Forums, I think that these forums should be held within the groups and not displayed in the general list of forums. I’ve not seen a solution for this other than trying to code which unfortunately I’m not up to.In reply to: Duplicate post notifications
Also, whenever a user edits a new topic, this is posted as a new topic in the activity feed of BuddyPress, again this is not an ideal behaviour. I’m using the latest version of all plugins.In reply to: Feature request – Featured topics
I just think that it would be really cool to have an admin button “Set as Featured” and for that to put it to the top of the forum for a set number of days, email all members notice of the topic and add a “Featured” label to the topic.
All in one simple click of the mouse.In reply to: Forum notification extract
Thanks, that looks like it will solve my problem, thanks a lot for the suggestion.
Update to this, it is an issue between the Graphene theme and Admin Menu Addition, works fine with twenty fourteen
I found it! But not a fix for the problem.
The offending plugin is bbPress Menu Bar Addition.
I created a vanilla site and fortunately this was the 4th plugin I tried so I am very certain this is the one.
Unfortunately removing the plugin does not fix the problem, as I suspected. Presumably it makes a configuration change and does not change it back when being deactivated.
I’ve dropped the developer a line to see if he is willing to try to fix this problem.
If I can I’m going to set up a test site and install the plugins one by one to see which one messed it up. I think it’s either that of a complete site rebuild
Not a plugin, I deselected them all and I still get the same problem