Forum Replies Created
read the message posted above. It’s in the very first sentence…
Ok I finaly fixed it by removing a article protected by a password. It was not on the forum at all, but only the last post I created was password protected, which created the issue I guess.
Thanks anyways and hope it will help someone.In reply to: Subjet don't show anymore !
I have the exact same problem. What did you do to fix the issue please?\
Thanks!In reply to: How to limit the Number of Posts a user can make?
That is VERY interesting.
However, I do not see the time limit in the code posted above.
Is it possible to include a reply limit as well?
Thanks a lot for your time and support!
EmmanuelIn reply to: Unsubscribe to a topic
Thanks a lot for your answer!
Unfortunately for me I do not have the Topic info anywhere (is that a widget? Where can I get that?)…
The only thing I have is a “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” tick box under the reply box, like the one on this page.
I do not think it is the theme because I never saw those links before and I changed theme two three times since I am using bbpress :/
No I really dont know… It’s too bad cause his plugin is great it would be awesome if that could be fixed
Well I fixed it so I’m sharing it here:
It was caused by the plugin: “Simple Local Avatars”
I deactivated it and everything got back as they where at once!
For now here are the issues:
bbpress plugin installed on jan27 with Minimatica theme.
since a week and a half:
– more and more forums/posts/topics are disappearing: showing only in the admin panel but not on the user end (or only partially with no sidebar/footer/admin bar).
– users can actually post in some forums but not in affected forums/topics/posts.
– admin bar not showing in the “user” tab in the admin panel.
– wordpress backup not backing up the website.
What i did:
– checked and repaired all the database to insure they were ok.
– uninstalled wp super cache and installed quick cache
All the issues are still here… I’m running out of things to try…
Anyone have ANY idea? Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall bbpress?