Categories
Search
Bottom

Results to search protected by password

• tourdecartes
    Participant

@tourdecartes

Hello,

My search function didn’t work for a good while (a search was redirecting to the homepage), and I realized today that it was an issue with buddypress or plugins I used with buddypress.
    Now that I disabled Buddypress, I can now search the forum again but unfortunately, the search results are protected by a password.
    I use s2member to protect one of my forum, so it is only accessible to subscribers, but all the other forums are opened. I tried to lift the s2member block of the subscribers forum but still the same thing happens anyway.
    I also tested the issue with twenty fifteen and the same thing happened.

I am using bbpress Version 2.5.7, WordPress Version 4.2.2
    Site is http://www.tourdecartes.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂
    Emmanuel

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• tourdecartes
    Participant

@tourdecartes

Ok I finaly fixed it by removing a article protected by a password. It was not on the forum at all, but only the last post I created was password protected, which created the issue I guess.

Thanks anyways and hope it will help someone.

Weescape
    Participant

@weescape

What do you do to fix that

tourdecartes
    Participant

@tourdecartes

read the message posted above. It’s in the very first sentence…

ScotKinney
    Participant

@scotkinney

I’m having the problem where Search results in the main page loading as well. I don’t really want to disable Buddy Press…lol So you’re saying there was an article that was password protected? I don’t even have any articles but sections of the site are Members only. Any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar