Released today is bbPress 2.1.1. It fixes a few annoyances that popped up with the 2.1 release, and is a safe update for anyone running bbPress 2.0-2.1.
- Fixed Invision, phpBB, and vBulletin importers
- Fixed private/hidden forum bugs
- Fixed topic split meta values
- Fixed theme compatibility logic error
- Fixed role mask issues for shared user installs
- Fixed missing function cruft
- Fixed missing filter on displayed user fields
Props for this release go out to: DJPaul, iamzippy, JarretC, Netweb, and villagora.
[…] erste Bug-Fix-Version von bbPress 1.1 wurde gestern veröffentlicht. In bbPress 2.1.1 werden zahlreiche sicherheitsunkritische Fehler behoben. Unter anderem die […]
[…] 2.1.1 is now available for download. This is a maintenance release which fixes several […]
Doesn´t work with my iBlogPro4 Theme :/
That’s too bad. Have the theme author get in contact in our forums if they’d like help figuring out what’s up.
I do update to 2.1.1 and now have problems…
the language not changed any whay…
is it a bug?
Possibly. It may also be that you need an updated translation file. Was it working correctly in 2.0?
I have the same problem! Help 🙂
Fixed 2 days ago.
You guys have been pretty quick with the big fixes, appreciate it.