Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WP Users Links on BBPress Forums

• mfjj
    Participant

@mfjj

Hi, I am setting up a forum for my website but stuck at user profile links. User profiles are linking to wordpress profile links like “/members/admin” instead of “/forum/users/admin”.

It can be viewed here: http://www.poemsurdu.com/forum/urdu-poetry-forum/

On this page there are two users’ activities ‘admin’ and ‘khan’ both are linking to a 404 /members/ page.
    Please help me resolve this problem. I could not find any thread exactly on this problem.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Usually when you have BuddyPress installed the Extended Profiles component is activated by default, bbPress forum user profiles links use the BuddyPress extended profiles.

You can see if copying the BuddyPress templates into your child theme would fix things.

Theme Compatibility

Theme Compatibility & Template Files

mfjj
    Participant

@mfjj

Hi , thanks for your reply. I also checked it on localhost and it is showing correctly on localhost. I don’t know why but all plugins, and files are same. Buddypress installed in both but why this difference.

Robkk

@robkk

You can try flushing your permalinks and see if that works

Navigation Links Return 404s Errors

mfjj
    Participant

@mfjj

I changed permalinks and rechanged them back to existing ones but nothing happened.
    Also I noticed that actual user profile links exist
    http://www.poemsurdu.com/users/khan/

but on forum pages , user profiles are linking to a non existing page: /members/khan

Please check from this aspect.
    Thanks

mfjj
    Participant

@mfjj

Hi, it’s fixed. I disabled all plugins and it worked. Then I enabled desired plugins one by one and it still worked.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar