Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress/bbpress and some tweaks.

• The site is http://retro-replay.com

Ive added a bbpress forum and I am tweaking it as we speak. They sync together and cross post well. I am sure I can continue to move forward in a positive direction until the forum meets my satisfaction. My question is, should I waste my time and effort in this forum software? Is it going to stay alive and healthy? I need to know this now before I move forward.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Yes, yes and yes. Respectively. I love the clean style of your site. I will change the double-line border of the forum table in a single line.

kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

should I waste my time and effort in this forum software

You should never waste your time on anything.

Is it going to stay alive and healthy?

It’s open source software.

It can be anything you want it to be. If at any time it’s not what you want, you can change it :)

Cos, respectfully, none of us can see into the future.

Well you kinda beat around my question bush. I was basically asking if official development WAS GOING TO CONTINUE or not. Not much has changed with bbpress in the past year other than the plug-ins released by the public. The moral around here is not the best right now. Ive done some reading. I know its open source. You guys should group together and just fork it right now and say good bye to the head aches. I want to put my time and effort into bbpress, and hope it doesn’t go the way of a dead forum system in two years. =)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar