Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Website Crashed with bbpress

• vyasmonarchu
    Participant

@vyasmonarchu

Recently I installed bbpress on my website and it worked like a charm . but after few hours my website gave me 500 internal server and after discussing with the hosting company they said it was because of the bbpress . He disabled it and now my website is working properly.

I have the cgi_error_log but its too long for me to point specific detail on it . if required i can go through specific line or can send as a personal mail or attachment to technical team

Any solution or suggestion

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• vyasmonarchu
    Participant

@vyasmonarchu

This is most repeated message in error log related to bbpress

http://www.mydomain.com/wp-login.php
    PHP Warning: require(/hermes/bosoraweb137/b2961/ipg.mydomaincom/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/sub-actions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosoraweb137/b2961/ipg.mydomaincom/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 286
    PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/hermes/bosoraweb137/b2961/ipg.mydomaincom/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/sub-actions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.5.22-amd64/lib/php’) in /hermes

Robkk

@robkk

Have you edited any core files?

Did you see if bbPress works with a default theme and no other plugins activated??

You can try reinstalling bbPress again to see if there is just something wrong with that installation. Do not reset the forums and delete any data, just deactivate and remove the bbPress plugin and reinstall.

Troubleshooting

vyasmonarchu
    Participant

@vyasmonarchu

I tried deleting and re installing bbpress . I have also deactivated any other bbpress associated plugins . now i am getting this error

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /hermes/bosoraweb137/b2961/ipg.mydomaincom/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622

It is only visible if i am logged in to the website on the backend . Views are not able to see this . but how to solve it

Robkk

@robkk

@vyasmonarchu

Did you successfully remove bbPress?

Also the error is common, its basically some other plugin causing the issue and bbPress just spits out information about it.

bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly

vyasmonarchu
    Participant

@vyasmonarchu

Yes i did completely remove bbpress and reinstalled it. as on now its just this error that i am getting .

Robkk

@robkk

You can check to see the plugin that is causing it, and maybe find an alternative. Otherwise if it is the only error you are getting you can ignore, or turn debug off.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar