Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

userpro bbpress avatar display

• stiffmeister12
    Participant

@stiffmeister12

I am having trouble getting my userpro avitars or profile pictures to be displayed on the bbpress home page and topics page where its says “freshness” or “latest post”. The profile pictures do show up when you go into a topic and reply but not on the home page. I want the little picture next to posters name under “freshness” or “latest post”. What code would i have to change and where can i find it? Im using a custom theme by the way.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Contact the plugin authors support forum. IF i remember correctly they have special templates for compatibility with bbPress.

stiffmeister12
    Participant

@stiffmeister12

Okay I will try that but normally what php file would you go into or what option would you go into in order to profile pictures on the font page of bbpress or by the “freshness” area?

Robkk

@robkk

I think what you are looking for is in the loop-single-topic.php template and the other one is maybe loop-single-forum.php.

stiffmeister12
    Participant

@stiffmeister12

that very interesting because thats how I implented the badges from user pro and integrated them into bbpress by modifying those templates. Ill look into it thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar