Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

User replies are just not showing up!

• fitnotesguy
    Participant

@fitnotesguy

We just recently started using BBPress a few weeks ago, and I will admit, I am a fitness blogger, not a programmer. A lot of what I have done has been purely due to research. I can usually get over the hump, but now I am not so sure. On my site, I began a few test topics on the forum just to see how things looked with the theme that we were choosing, and so far, so good. That was until I logged in as a subscriber/participant and tried to respond to the topic that I had already started and nothing showed up. I looked everywhere for that reply, but it was nowhere to be found. Then I tried replying again. And again. And again. And still nothing. So then I logged back into my administrator account, and I noticed a notification that told me that I had ONE reply. When I click on the notification to see the reply, nothing showed up. It simply took me to the original topic which (according to the listing) only had ONE VOICE. Which was the topic itself. Forget all of the half dozen times that I tried to reply to that thing. I tried searching for a solution in this forum, and where I found some similar circumstances, nothing else panned out. So here we are. I will provide the link to the forum and topic and question and I will let you decide: Am I missing something? Am I a total idiot? Lol. Seriously. Because I am starting to think I am going insane.

Here is the link. Check it out: http://www.thefitnotes.com/forums/topic/eat-right-eat-light/

Please let me know what I should do. Thanks

-FNG

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar