Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

User integration works, but admin login doesn’t

• Running WordPress 2.7.1, bbPress 1.0-RC.

I got user integration working, so I can log in WP and be logged in in BP and vice versa. And I can log in as admin for the top-level site, but when I try to go to the dashboard for the any of the sub-blogs, it gives me the WP login screen and doesn’t recognize the password.

I’m using sub-directories instead of sub-domains, which may or may not be significant.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Does anyone know what cookies should be generated when you’re logged in as admin and using user integration?

In the video tutorial on bbpress integration, there were 3 bb- type keys, but I don’t see any. all I see are the wordpress_test_cookie and the wordpress_logged_in_xxxxxx cookies. Has the cookie handling been changed for WPMU? If someone could point me to any documentation on this I’d appreciate it.

The problem with not being able to log into sub-domains was fixed when I changed SITECOOKIEPATH from ‘/wp-admin’ (as recommended by bbPressIntegration 1.0-rc-2) to ‘/’. An additional cookie, wordpress_XXXXX was created and now I can log into the sub-domains as admin. fyi.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar