Categories
Search
Bottom

twitter questions

• walterfenley
    Participant

@walterfenley

Hi there,
    i am going to use bbpress for my upcoming forum but, i have some question if anyone can help i will be very thankful to him.
    Make user register and login only through twitter.

And such users who logged in through twitter can post.

It will be even better if a thread is automatically added to the twitter page of the thread poster.

If will be even better if the replies to the thread are automatically added to the reply to that twitter post.

(Would it be even possible to automatically assign a twitter account for the user when he register for my forum? Because a user might find it boring to have to go through the process of creating twitter account)

(

Allow entire forum to be anonymous forum.

Thread-starter can write a link like “google.com” and then the webpage screen frame of “google.com” will appear inside the thread, or appear as the 1st reply to the thread.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

There are a ton of social login plugins that will work, just search for them here.

There are plugins that can autopost bbPress topics to twitter like bbp-tweet, and many other different ways like using Jetpack or NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster.

Allowing an anonymous forum, but allow twitter social registration to your site…making sure that the thread posters topic is created on the thread posters twitter page, and each reply post reply to that users twitter page post…all sounds like custom development, and you should try to find a developer to create this for you.

walterfenley
    Participant

@walterfenley

thank you very much

walterfenley
    Participant

@walterfenley

can you also provide me some suggestion to how to introduce this feature in my forum software
    1)
    Thread-starter can write a link like “google.com” and then the webpage screen frame of “google.com” will appear inside the thread, or appear as the 1st reply to the thread
    like a small version of website to attract more people to that website

walterfenley
    Participant

@walterfenley

Can you also please tell me about iframe. I have read that if i use iframe then my forum can be hacked by using js attack

Robkk

@robkk

Try to hire a developer to try to do what you want on your site.

Yes allowing users to post iframes has its security risk, so you may need to look into an alternative to doing that specific feature. Maybe hiring a developer could steer you in the right direction for how you want to create your site, and implement some features to your forum.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar