Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Trying to install Site Wide Forums on BuddyPress Default 1.5.5 by the BuddyPress

• Hi, when I installed my Site Wide forum I saw this, “■Place the ‘bbpress’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.”

But, have no idea how to ■Place the ‘bbpress’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory. Any advice?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • What are your hosts using as web hosting control panels? cPanel, vDeck or something else?

Take me as an example (I’m using vDeck 4), in your control panel, navigate to “File Manager” (or similar name). If your install your website in root directory, then navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ and upload your bbPress zip file there. For sub-directory, navigate to /”sub-directory”/wp-content/plugins/ and upload it there. Uncompress the zip file.

In your wordpress dashboard, go to Plugin section. You should see the bbPress in your plugin list. Activate it and you’re done.

Actually there’s an easier way to do this. Navigate to Plugin > Add New. Search for bbPress and click “install now” and activate it.

You can also refer:

https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/installing-group-and-sitewide-forums/2/#bp-sitewide-forums

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar