Categories
Search
Bottom

Trying to Convert vBulletin 4.x to bbPress – Error

• fmckinnon
    Participant

@fmckinnon

Hey,
    Trying to do the vBulletin 4.x converter to bbPress. Now, in the import forums of bbPress, there is “vbulletin 3x” and “vBulletin”. I read here that the “vBulletin” option is the one to choose for v4.x

When I attempt to do the conversion, I get the following error that prevents it from running – can someone help on this?

WordPress database error: [Table ‘twcadmin_twc_vbulletin.wp_forumsuser’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT convert(user.userid USING “utf8”) AS userid,convert(user.password USING “utf8”) AS password,convert(user.salt USING “utf8”) AS salt,convert(user.username USING “utf8”) AS username,convert(user.email USING “utf8”) AS email,convert(user.homepage USING “utf8”) AS homepage,convert(user.joindate USING “utf8”) AS joindate,convert(user.aim USING “utf8”) AS aim,convert(user.yahoo USING “utf8”) AS yahoo,convert(user.icq USING “utf8”) AS icq,convert(user.msn USING “utf8”) AS msn,convert(user.skype USING “utf8”) AS skype FROM wp_forumsuser AS user LIMIT 0, 50

No users to convert

No data to clean

Starting Conversion

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• fmckinnon
    Participant

@fmckinnon

@netweb – wondering if I tag you here, if it will show up … would love your feedback on this. Right now, we’ve got quotes out to a couple of people to do the migration for us, but it’s gonna be around $300 bucks. Ouch.

fmckinnon
    Participant

@fmckinnon

Not sure how or why – but after repairing the database in vbulletin via the vbulletin adminCP, this finally worked!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar