Categories
Search
Bottom

Topics Not Showing on Forum Index Page

• mshane1152
    Participant

@mshane1152

Hello –

The general forum index lists the forums but does not show any topics. However I have topics associated with forums and if you click on the forum the topics do show (Introductions – for example has a topic in it). But even though the topic shows once the correct forum is clicked the notification banner at the top states “This Forum is Empty”

Here is the Link:

http://www.soulalivewomen.com/soul-alive-community/

Thanks so much!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

However I have topics associated with forums and if you click on the forum the topics do show (Introductions – for example has a topic in it). But even though the topic shows once the correct forum is clicked the notification banner at the top states “This Forum is Empty”

Hmm try some troubleshooting , clear cache run repair tools.

Troubleshooting

mshane1152
    Participant

@mshane1152

Thanks for your reply – actually the forums index does show topics on initial setup. Here is a quick forum set up that I did in a few minutes to test and assigned the page template as forum index and it lists the topics below the forums.

Home Brewing

The issue isn’t a cache related issue but do you think it could be related to permalinks. For some reason when a topic is created and assigned to a forum it shows up in the widget area and in the specific forum but the forum index page isn’t recognizing it which makes sense bc when you click on the forum even though you see topics the notification at the top states the forum is empty.

Thanks!

Robkk

@robkk

sorry the late reply.

Is your issue resolved?? I see everything working fine on the first site

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar