Categories
Search
Bottom

Topics not separating into pages

• AlassinSane
    Participant

@thealassinsane

Hello!

An example of the problem I’m having is this page from my website: http://skyrimromance.com/forums/topic/introdutions/

There are 51 replies on one page, but in the Forums settings I have it set to only show 12 replies per page. The forums have been running since January and have never shown this pages within a topic feature, and with my users’ topics growing exceedingly long it is something that is sorely needed.

Another issue is the topic does not display its title above the first post or display any breadcrumbs, even though I have been repeatedly setting it to do so in the settings. I would love to know if that can also be fixed!

I have the bbp style pack and BuddyPress plugins installed.

I also have no idea how to edit the CSS so if that is the solution could you please explain how to get to it clearly?

Thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Having threaded replies enabled in Settings > forums will currently in this state of bbPress disable a topics reply pagination.

AlassinSane
    Participant

@thealassinsane

Thanks! That was a lot easier than expected.

How about the other issues I mentioned? Topic titles and breadcrumbs not displaying.

Robkk

@robkk

I think the breadcrumbs and titles are removed for the custom forum layout in your theme but I am not entirely sure. What setting are you configuring for this?

Edit: Yeah its not the theme since in Avada it should have show the titles and breadcrumbs in a section together.

AlassinSane
    Participant

@thealassinsane

I got it to show up by enabling the page title bar (I didn’t know they were connected) but as you can see from the home page, http://skyrimromance.com/ it displays on all of the website’s pages now. Is there any way to make it forums-only?

Robkk

@robkk

You might need to ask Avada support since this is coming from your theme.

karll10
    Participant

@karll10

Hi,

Im having issues displaying breadcrumbs for my forum. Im also using Avada. Its my first time setting up bbpress. Im trying to style it aswell using bbp style pack but it does not seem to work. How did you manage to style your forum?

james8181
    Participant

@james8181

Accidental post. sorry

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar