Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Topics and replys exists and dont at the same time!

• haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

Hi!
    I have just set up a forum just like I did the last time… But now no topics are shown (it says both “This forum contains 2 topic and 1 reply” and under that it says “Nothing to worry about, this forum does not contain any topics”. But I have just addet a topic!! Why cant I (admin nor other users) see it?? I can only see topics made at the main page, but not when I click on it, then its gone too.. This is not logic!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Try some troubleshooting, and also link to your site to a forum where the error occurs. Also tell me your WordPress and bbPress versions are.

Troubleshooting

haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

Hi there!

I have tried to troubleshoot, and I had a bbpress on that theme before.
    I have also had bbpress before with all the plugins i have now.

Both BBpress and WordPress is updatet to the newest.

Robkk

@robkk

Themes could update and introduce something that might cause a conflict, same thing with plugins.

Make sure to check cache, switch to a default theme, go through some plugin troubleshooting to see if there is a possible issue.

Also link to your site, so I could see if it is a CSS issue.

haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

My site is http://www.steampunknorway.no/

Hmm, will everything be there if I change a theme and then go back? (its ton of work) 😛

haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

Hmm, It looks like it is the theme. I tried on another site I have with that theme and no of the plugins from the other site. 🙁 I love that theme… What can I do..?

haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

I tried the jobradio different theme plugin, but I didnt understand anything of it 😛

Robkk

@robkk

@haisdraxen

contact the theme author to see if they can find any issues first. You can also tell me what theme you are using and I will try to find where is the issue.

haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

Thats the problem… Gradient Pixel (author) is no more… I cant find any contact info anywhere. 🙁

However, I do think Im going to drop bbpress and go for the new social plugin from Ultimate member. I wanted bbpress though, but cant get it all.

Btw the theme Im using is incantationPro by Gradient Pixel

Robkk

@robkk

You can always try a new theme with bbPress. Also you can use Ultimate member with bbPress, although there is a paid addon from them for the integration.

You can use BuddyPress (instead of Ultimate Member) with bbPress and the BuddyBoss theme, it is always a good combo.

haisdraxen
    Participant

@haisdraxen

I have UM plugins, but it does not for actually making the forum. And I dont want another theme, this one is perfect for what the site is about. 🙂 Ashame. Guess its a doomed project.

Robkk

@robkk

I bet you could find another similar theme, but if you want you could hire a developer to fix any issues for you.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar