Categories
Search
Bottom

Topic Content Not Displaying

• TheMusicianGirl1
    Participant

@themusiciangirl1

Hello all,

I’ve got a bit of a problem! I just installed bbpress on my site (www.themusiciangirl.com) this morning, and after a bit of fussing, I have it more or less up and running. Well, apart from one large thing! When I click on a topic, the content is not displayed. I tried creating a new topic on both the front end and back end, both with the same result. Here is what it looks like: http://www.themusiciangirl.com/forums/topic/how-to-critique/

Notice how there’s not content? Well, there should be! When I edit the topic on the backend the text is all there, just for some reason it’s not displaying. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Now, I know I know I’m supposed to check with a default theme (2012, 201 etc.) to see if the problem persists. However, I’m terrified of doing that! I’m using a theme called Optimize Press, which is a pretty intense and customizable theme. I’ve spent almost 100 hours carefully creating all of my pages using their live editor. Now, if I suddenly disable it and quickly try on another theme for size, when I re-activate it how do I know that all my pages would be the same? I’d be devastated if they weren’t.

Anyway, has anyone had this problem before? Help is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Maya

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar