Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Thanks chrishajer and _ck_

• Sam Bauers

@sambauers

I just wanted to take a second to acknowledge a couple of people who have been doing some real heavy lifting around here to keep everyone up and running with bbPress.

chrishajer and _ck_ have been super-vigilant helping all-comers on the forums in the past few months and I just wanted to publicly thank them for the time they have volunteered helping to grow the bbPress community.

Thanks guys!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Vili
    Participant

@vilimaunula

They certainly deserve the free hugs, and more.

If it wasn’t for the two (and of course many others who have helped here and there) I don’t think I would have got as far with bbPress as I have on my website. I just keep wondering how they find the time to be so helpful!

Thanks, guys!

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

Awh, thanks! Well not sure about “vigilant” as I wax and wane here as I have the time and energy but I try to help when I can. Hope it’s helping someone! bbPress installs seem to have doubled since October 2007 so that’s probably a good sign… appreciate the hugs, I needed that…

ps. that would be guys and gals! ;-)

Sam Bauers

@sambauers

I meant “guys” in it’s androgynous sense of course. :)

howtogeek

@howtogeek

I can personally attest to the helpfulness of _ck_

Between the great plugins and the good advice, he’s helped me grow a successful forum. (or she, whatever)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar