Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Template to illustrate bbPress front page?

• kossie99
    Participant

@kossie99

Newbie question: I am about to persuade my colleagues into launching a community/forum for my company’s members. However, to illustrate my community thoughts and the idea’s potential in this early stage it would be very helpful with a Powerpoint template to illustrate how the front page could be organized into sub areas with headline this and that (instead of just showing other companies’ communities).

Anyone here with a template I could ‘massage’ with my ideas?

Big thanks in advance.

/kossie99

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

YOu are looking for a PowerPoint presentation, that lists how the forum index could have a hierarchy layout like other forum solutions??

kossie99
    Participant

@kossie99

Well… a one page Powerpoint presentation then. It should look like a ‘generic forum front page’ with the ability to change/overwrite the text elements / headlines. I just thought someone might have used a template like that in a VERY early development phase when trying to illustrate what their forum could contain…

Sorry if this makes no sense.

Robkk

@robkk

The powerpoint you can create by yourself. If you need any information about bbPress, I could help you there, or you can get inspired by some slideshows on slideshare.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar