Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Started threads are not visible.

• RafaelDeJongh
    Participant

@rafaeldejongh

Every time I start a Thread and submit it, they do not show up on this board nor does it show up under my “created topics”. Why does this happen?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• RafaelDeJongh
    Participant

@rafaeldejongh

Like the follow thread I created more than a half hour ago isn’t shown on this board: https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/resource-usage/

RafaelDeJongh
    Participant

@rafaeldejongh

Help?

Robin W

@robin-w

I suspect that the spam filter has taken against you ! It marked your other thread as spam

I have un-spammed it, but cannot give you a good answer to it

RafaelDeJongh
    Participant

@rafaeldejongh

@Robin-W

Thank you, if this is the case it’s really annoying as I’ve been trying for months to post something here, everytime however nothing happens.

If I have this problem this also means a lot of other people would’ve experienced the same in the past so I would suggest to recheck the spam filter and or reconfigure it as for a support forum such things are pretty bad after all.

Either way I thank you for unspamming it.

Ps: Perhaps check if the spam filter auto marks long messages as spam as I usually write all the information I can gather at once and then submit it, this of course is normal if you have a problem and want to post as much information to get it fixed but if long messages get marked as spam then it’s quite bad actually as a spam filter that is.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar