Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to preview spammed posts in bbPress?

• Mei Ling
    Participant

@mei-ling

Hi,

I’d like to know if it would be possible to get a preview of posts that are in the spam folder. I have the function in WordPress.
    Akismet is quite sure but I’d like to check out for guests are allowed to post and my own posts as a guest had been sent in the spam folder.

I thank you in advance
    Regards

Mei Ling

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

In a single forum or a topic, you would usually see a description like this describing what a topic or forum contains.

This topic contains 12 replies (+ 1 hidden), has 1 voice, and was last updated by robkk 6 days, 7 hours ago.

To see any all the posts especially those marked as spam per forum/topic just click the (+ 1 hidden) , “1” is how many topics/replies are marked as spam or pending moderation.

To just see all of the topics/replies sitewide marked as spam/pending, login into your WordPress backend and to see all the topics go to Topics > All TOpics and you should see an action link labeled spam and pending to filter the posts. Similar with replies except it is Replies > All Replies.

Here is an example of the action links in Topics > All Topics.

Mei Ling
    Participant

@mei-ling

Hi,

I thank you Robkk. But how can I see the content a post flagged as spam by Akismet?

Robkk

@robkk

Clicking the hidden link should show the normal post lists of either replies with the spam posts (either caught by Akismet or a moderator) marked with a red tint.

In the WordPress backend filtering the posts to only see spam posts, then you can see the actual text content by clicking the little icon in this image.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar