Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

some installation problems

• This is the error log that i am getting :

>>> WordPress cookie keys not set.
    >>>>>> Your "bb-config.php" file was not writable.
    >>>>>> You will need to manually re-define "BB_AUTH_KEY", "BB_SECURE_AUTH_KEY" and "BB_LOGGED_IN_KEY" in your "bb-config.php" file.
    >>> WordPress "auth" cookie salt not set.
    >>>>>> Could not fetch "auth" cookie salt from the WordPress options table.
    >>>>>> You will need to manually define the "auth" cookie salt in your database.
    >>> WordPress "logged in" cookie salt not set.
    >>>>>> Could not fetch "logged in" cookie salt from the WordPress options table.
    >>>>>> You will need to manually define the "logged in" cookie salt in your database.

What did I do wrong? How can I get it right now?

Please someone help me.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Well … maybe you bb-config.php file writeable. or you could manually copy the info from wp-config to bb-config.

briandbutler

@briandbutler

my problem is also “salt” related….

HELP!

I upgraded to wpmu 2.7, and bbpress1.0 alpha 4…. the data base was sharing…everything was almost perfect….but then….

I was in the Admin Panel for bbpress, and was changing User roles (admin of wp to be admin of bbpress, etc)….

Then, I saw that the ‘SECURE_AUTH_SALT’ form was blank…. (in the admin panel of bbpress for wordpress integration)… I thought …”mmm., thats strange, I already entered that when doing the setup.!”…. so…..i entered the key again …..

oops, really bad idea

Now, i get an error message:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2) in /nfs/c02/h03/mnt/27695/domains/globotrends.com/html/forums/bb-includes/backpress/class.bpdb.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /nfs/c02/h03/mnt/27695/domains/globotrends.com/html/forums/bb-includes/backpress/class.bpdb.php on line 377

HELP!!!!!!

how do i undo what i did?

where do I look? in what file?

my sites are here:

1. bbpress: http://globotrends.com/forums

2. wpmu: http://globotrends.com/community

briandbutler

@briandbutler

i mean…bbpress. alpha6 (not 4)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar