Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Some account layouts broken in Divi child theme

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

so it is working in live but not dev – yes?

If so try

dashboard>settings>permalinks and just click save – that resets them and sometimes fixes problems like this

dozza
    Participant

@dozza

Good question – should have clarified that. Yes, it occurs on live site too but only just noticed! Its when you select ‘forum profile’ tab after selecting …/account/

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, try the reset in both and see if that helps

dozza
    Participant

@dozza

You mean simply hit save? No reset button….

dozza
    Participant

@dozza

Ive hit save at > Permalinks on both live and staging to no effect. I’ve also tested the staging site using 2022 and 2023 default themes and both times at /forums/ (my main forum index page) i get completely blank screen but rest of site is as expected.

dozza
    Participant

@dozza

I need these pages to display correct as I’m going to start membership with all users being subscribed to all forums. Then I’m adding bbPNNS Memberpress bridge so they can manage forum/topic subs themselves afterwards.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, all I can suggest is the standard fault finding viz :
    it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

Robin W

@robin-w

this might help explain, but of course doesn’t fix

Formatting of User Profile and Search Results pages

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar