Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

SMF Import

• rnmartinez
    Participant

@rnmartinez

Hello, I am new to the bbpress forums, so I apologize if this should have been in plugins instead (I am using the built in import function).

I have a database backup of an SMF forum that I wish to import. When I input my database credentials (my SMF backup looks to be OK in mysql) I get the following:

Repair any missing information: Continue
    WordPress database error: [Table ‘backup_smf.topics’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT convert(topics.id_topic USING “utf8mb4”) AS id_topic,convert(topics.num_replies USING “utf8mb4”) AS num_replies,convert(topics.id_board USING “utf8mb4”) AS id_board,convert(topics.id_member_started USING “utf8mb4”) AS id_member_started,convert(messages.poster_ip USING “utf8mb4”) AS poster_ip,convert(messages.body USING “utf8mb4”) AS body,convert(messages.subject USING “utf8mb4”) AS subject,convert(topics.locked USING “utf8mb4”) AS locked,convert(topics.is_sticky USING “utf8mb4”) AS is_sticky,convert(messages.poster_time USING “utf8mb4”) AS poster_time FROM topics AS topics LEFT JOIN messages AS messages ON topics.id_first_msg = messages.id_msg LIMIT 0, 100
    No topics to convertNo forum parents to convertStarting Conversion

This is not a fully standard SMF install – I know some customization was done but even if I can get the core of the forum stuff working that would be a great start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘SMF Import’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar