Categories
Search
Bottom

Seven17 forums

• t.style
    Participant

@therstyle

Hey all!

Just finished working on my 1st attempt for a bbPress layout, the site was originally phpBB and I converted it over to bbPress with the custom theme. It’s also responsive for tablets/phones. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Forums

I was also browsing the bbPress Examples page and noticed there were a few dead links on the page, not sure if anyone can update these:
    http://www.ratsclan.com/forums/

Open Forums

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

i like the web design of everything.

background image on whole website, opacity on hover of topics, related topics, whose online , polls on topics look.

yeah pretty nice design.

on the bbpress examples page, yeah rastclan is dead, but wpcandy still works for me

What Rob said, also like the fact that the thing I always go looking for is the template notice “You must be logged in to create new topics.” to see if it matches the site, it does, nice 🙂

WPCanday still works for me also and I’m going to leave RatsClan there for now as it has a special place in a few of the bbPress developers hearts 😉 and as it looks like the “Playing Cards” will be returning in 2014 🙂

You can see a sneak peek of what the “old site” looked like here.

t.style
    Participant

@therstyle

WP Candy loads for me now too, weird, and Rats Clan looks fantastic.

Thanks guys!

peter-hamilton
    Participant

@peter-hamilton

Looks great, nice clean and easy to navigate, well done.

P.H.
    developing the BBFacelook theme

Xevo
    Participant

@xevo

Looks good, though imo you overdid it with all the opacities. Some content is hardly readable.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar