Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Seeking bbPress expert- custom function request

• joym
    Participant

@joymoleta

Hello everyone. I have posted several times on the wordpress.org job board – each time I am flooded with responses from all over the world. In the past 3 months or so I have hired 4 different devs – ALL of which have flaked out on the project or for one reason or another were unable to complete the task. My project is now well behind schedule due to this. I thought I’d ask for help here instead, since I know we have a lot of members who really know their bbPress stuff. Here’s what I’m hoping to implement:

1. When using the “reply” button within topics, I would like the username in which you are replying to, to auto-generate in the text box(@username)

2. Add a drop down to the new topic form – this would create color specific background to the topics. For example topic types would be: discussion, photo, link, music, quote, and it would correspond with a specific background color when the new topic is actually posted. Let me know if that makes sense.

If anyone has any knowledge on how to make this happen, please let me know. I would be delighted to work with someone with who is capable and willing. Thank you!

(mods, please don’t delete…this is a job posting, but I really need someone who is qualified instead of mass responses without the proper skills set)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

If this is a job posting post some contact information, like an email.

You could have also tried different job boards/freelance websites.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar