Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Replies only posting partial content

• jeffpemberton
    Participant

@jeffpemberton

I am running bbpress 2.5.4 on WordPress 4.0.1.

I am using bbpress as a private discussion board for each of my life coaching clients. Utilizing “bbP private groups”plugin by Robin Wilson, I basically assign each user to a private group that only them and I are a part of. I then create a Private Forum which I assign as only visible to their private group. Then I am able to have a thread of conversations by topic under each person in which we can respond back and forth.

A couple of my clients are having difficulties when posting replies. It seems that their longer replies are cutting off content when they submit a reply. I have tested and posted extremely long replies, so it is not a length problem. They say that they do not get logged out and the reply submits regularly. But when the page loads, only a portion of the reply is there. I am thinking it may be timing out and only saving what they typed up to a certain time?

Any idea as to why this is happening would be helpful.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

try to find a plugin issue first

deactivate your plugins one at a time with bbPress still active and see if any of them are causing the issue with bbPress.

switch to a default theme temporarily to see if its functions in your theme causing the issue.

come back with results

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar