Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Remove Email Verification

• sey88
    Participant

@sey88

Hi, can anyone assist me on this? I’d like to remove the filter for email verification. I don’t need user to verify email address because I only wanna use reCaptcha to prevent spam.

Appreciate the help here.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi sey88,

This seems wordpress related and not bbpress related.
    On my site I have the ‘Theme my login’ plugin installed where in the ‘Moderation’ part I have chosen not to send the email verification.

Pascal.

Robkk

@robkk

@sey88

You just talking about the default WordPress registration process right?? If you have BuddyPress installed also, this has an activate link process too. I am just making sure since BuddyPress is one of the most used plugins in conjunction with bbPress.

As @casiepa said it is possible to use a frontend form plugin to just get around this whole process activation process.

sey88
    Participant

@sey88

I got both BuddyPress and bbPress installed in my WP. I’ve tried to figure out how to customize and remove it. But don’t seem I am able to.

Hi sey88,

If it’s specifically about BuddyPress, then you better ask in another forum, but it seems plugin exists there too (e.g. https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-disable-activation-reloaded/ ).

Pascal.

sey88
    Participant

@sey88

Hi Casiepa,

The plugin works fine. Appreciate the help. 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar