Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

• ico33
    Participant

@ico33

Hello. I ‘m new, and I am not a programmer, so please excuse me for the question.

Is there a way to insert the “quote” option in a bbpress post? I mean a button (or something like that) on each post. When a user what to reply quoting that post, simply has to click there.

There is a plugin, but If possible I would do it without a plugin. Is there a code to paste somewhere? If so, tell me the code and where (in a simple way so I can understand 😀 )

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Whats the problem in using a plugin? You would have the same code thats in a plugin just instead in a themes functions.php file.

ico33
    Participant

@ico33

Well, that when possible is better to use code and not a plugin. But if you know a good plugin for quote… tell me tha name. Thank you

ico33
    Participant

@ico33

I repost some questions

1) is there a way to add a sort of “code” somewhere, to have the QUOTE in bbpress posts?

2) If not, is there a plugin that somebody knows? Obviously, if possible, I would prefer some code to avoid another plugin

3) Anybody knows if the function “quote” will be updated in a future version of bbpress? I think I read it some years ago, but it didn’t still arrive.

Thank you for helping

ico33
    Participant

@ico33

Anybody knows a code to insert for having quote?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar