Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

PWRSHOT.com – Canon Powershot Users Community Forum

• aberrantphoto

@aberrantphoto

PWRSHOT.com

Started this site for users of Canon Powershot cameras to share information, photos, tips, etc. Running bbPress 9.0.4 with Kakumei Blue theme and a number of plugins. Feel free to join if you’d like!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cool pics, and a clean look! One thing (I’m finicky about interfaces); you might want to remove the [closed] label. Noobs think it means [don’t bother looking in here].

aberrantphoto

@aberrantphoto

Thanks Michael. And good point about the [closed] label. I changed it to [Read Only].

That’ll help. I removed it entirely from my sites, so people know they can read anything, but only see the ‘Reply’ area if they can post.

I’m interested to know what plugins you are running on your site? It looks nice though.

aberrantphoto

@aberrantphoto

Hey,

I’m actually quite a few plugins. Simple Google Adsense, Members Online, User Photo for bbPress, Forum is category, bbPress Polls, BBVideo, and bbSocialize to name a few.

aberrantphoto

@aberrantphoto

Hello,

Unfortunately, pwrshot.com went down yesterday (error on my part) and won’t be back up for most likely a week. Apologies to anyone attempting to check out the site.

aberrantphoto

@aberrantphoto

Site is back online!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar