Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problems with PHP

• Joe

@joeodell

Hello,

I’ve recently just installed a bbPress instance on my server, but I’m running into a fair amount of issues with PHP.

Take, for example, the homepage ( http://greenerclassrooms.org.uk/bbpress/ ) which has all the PHP errors in the header.

Can you help at all?

I’m running the PHP5.3.5 and MySQL 5.1

Also, if I try to login, it goes to a white page with the following text:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-settings.php on line 186

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/functions.wp-object-cache.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/pomo/mo.php on line 171

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-taxonomy.php on line 581

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-settings.php:186) in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-auth.php on line 273

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-settings.php:186) in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-auth.php on line 273

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-settings.php:186) in /home/cattery/public_html/greenerclassrooms/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-pluggable.php on line 232

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar