Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem Loggin In w/ Integration

• I have tried integration between WordPress 3.0.1 and bbPress 1.0.2 and needless to say, everything went well except this:

If I log into WordPress, I’m not automatically logged into bbPress, I would have to log in separately.

Now, conversely, if I log into bbPress first, I’m not automatically logged into WordPress, but if I try to log into WordPress without logging out of bbPress, it won’t let me go in. The screen would still be the login screen… can anyone explain how to fix this?

I’m pretty sure it’s a problem regarding the cookies.

I also have the bbPress installed on a subdomain separate from the main domain where WordPress is hosted, I’ve done all the integration instructions mentioned by bbPress.org and also downloaded the integration Plugin for WordPress.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You

P.S. If anyone knows the solution, would you also be able to know if if a similar problem would arise trying to integrate with BuddyPress as well? Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Can't access the dashboard

There are lots of topics that deal with this very problem. Just click on the integration tag and read.

The work around seems to be log out of WordPress then log in to bbPress when you want to administer bbPress.

The work around seems to be log out of WordPress then log in to bbPress when you want to administer bbPress.

Yeah I figured that, so wait, there’s no current way to circumvent that?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar