Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Phpbb import failed, no replies shown

• barbarabax
    Participant

@barbarabax

Hello, I need your help desperately! It’s one month now that i try to import my old forum into bbpress. Before, it was on vbulletin and i had no success. So i migrated vbulletin on a fresh phpbb installation and from there i’ve tryied again to migrate on bbpress. But this time is even worse!
    I have the following problems:
    forum repair recalculate the position of each reply gives me a blank page
    on front page replies are not present, there’s just the first topic
    on backend, if i try to access to replies, i have internal server error (when i’ve imported vbulletin i had the same 2 problems but at least i could access replies from backend)
    I’m almost giving up as i lost so much time on it and i’m still stucked with the same problems.
    Please help me!
    Wordpress 4.3.1
    BBPRESS 2.5.8
    Theme: Hueman (issues are the same also on theme twenty twelve ecc)
    noimamme.it/forums
    Thanks
    Barbara

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

What version of phpbb are you trying to import from??

oyegigi
    Participant

@oyegigi

I was wondering if there has been any progress on this? I am having a similar problem (although nothing to do with phpbb import but rather a bbpress import) with the forum repair “recalculate the position of each reply” giving me a blank page.

NickUdd
    Participant

@nickudd

I am getting the same error. no replies visible when click on the main topic

giobby
    Participant

@giobby

I have the same issue with the blank page when recalculating replies position (I am running on 2.5.9, but I have faced the same behaviour on 2.5.8 also).

Hi,
    Did anybody try with bbPress 2.6-alpha ? The version is pretty stable already and has improved performance AND importing capabilities.
    Pascal.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar