Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

pagination issue on /forums

• unitedtechpros
    Participant

@unitedtechpros

When I go to the root of my forums (new install with only 6 forums) the pagination at the bottom of the screen shows 4 pages… there is no page beyond the first page and if you click on the link to page 2, it goes to forums/page 2 but displays the same page. It does the same with any of the other links 3-4.

This has me stumped? I tried changing the topics shown to a larger and that just increases the pagination links (I went from 2 to 4). I set both the blog post and topic post back to default and the links stayed the same.

I’m really impatient and I will most likely try to reset the forums and start over since they are new and there are only 6 with only a couple posts I made in them. So, I’ll let you know if that fixed it.

Thanks for any help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• unitedtechpros
    Participant

@unitedtechpros

I reset the forums and everything was going ok… I checked after I added a few forums and the pagination issue was not there… I added back all the fourms (7 now) and noticed that my issue was back… 4 pages all with the same root forums listing.

If you think you might know something… also, this may be in the wrong forum… should it be under troubleshooting?

unitedtechpros
    Participant

@unitedtechpros

I have figured out that it has to do with settings/reading/blog pages show at most X items. Where X has to be greater than the number of forums I have.

The drawback is that my blog page (when I get around to doing it) will show 20 entries before breaking to a new page.

Any ideas for a workaround?

unitedtechpros
    Participant

@unitedtechpros

3 weeks and no ideas? I waited until the next update hoping it would be fixed, no such luck.

Does anyone have any idea how to correct this issue?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar