Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Pages navigation numbers

• xard
    Participant

@xard

How to make that at a certain number of answers the subject shared on pages? Otherwise too long subject which should be scrolled long down turns out.

Как сделать, чтобы при определенном количестве ответов тема делилась на страницы? Иначе получается слишком длинная тема, которую приходится долго прокручивать вниз.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Pagination for replies should work fine, well unless you have threaded replies. If you have threaded replies enabled, reply pagination is disabled.

xard
    Participant

@xard

В настройках указано, чтобы после пяти ответов создавались страницы, но этого не происходит, и тему приходится прокручивать вниз. Навигации по страницам нет. Что делать? Можете помочь? Я могу вам прикрепить нужный файл или дать ссылку на форум.

In settings it is specified that after five answers pages were created, but it doesn’t occur, and the subject should be scrolled down. Navigation according to pages isn’t present. What to do? You can help? I can attach to you the necessary file or give the reference to a forum.

Robkk

@robkk

Резьбовые Ответов означает отсутствие разбиения на страницы .

Тест в TwentyFifteen

xard
    Participant

@xard

I don’t understand how this link to a theme for wordpress will help me to break a forum into pages in bbpess.

Robkk

@robkk

I am trying to say troubleshoot an issue if it could be something else like a theme causing the issue, so switching to a default theme could test that.

Troubleshooting

Remember reply pagination does not show up if you have threaded replies enabled.

Here is a ticket to fix reply pagination in threaded replies, but for now the patch only works for forums that are not hidden or private.

https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2785

xard
    Participant

@xard

Thanks! The patch helped! The problem was because of the established third-party subject.

Robkk

@robkk

I knew it was just reply threading…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar