New topics and replies not showing, freshness incorrect
I keep having a problem within my bbPress forums: when a registered user posts a new topic or reply, it does not show up immediately or not for all users:
– In some cases the new topic or reply only shows up the next day, in other cases after half an hour, it’s completely unpredictable.
– Sometimes user X can see the latest addition, while user Y (with exactly the same role / rights) can not see it.
– Some new replies do not even show up in my WP-admin dashboard.
– The freshness displayed in the frontend is lagging very much behind.
I have tried various things that I found in related support calls:
– Recount – no effect
– (re)Save permalinks settings and bbPress settings
– Disable Akismet – no effect
– Deactivate and reactivate bbPress – no effect
– Deleting the entire forum and creating a new one – no effect
I am using WordPress 3.4.1 and bbPress 2.0.3 in conjunction with the Twenty Eleven theme. The problem occurred also in earlier versions of WordPress by the way.
Does anybody have a clue how to resolve this? I am at the end of my wits…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.