Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Need help with Submit Form

• rebabaskett
    Participant

@rebabaskett

I have asked for help twice and this has been deleted. I have read through the forum, searched the help files, and followed all requests. Please let me know what I am doing wrong but I need help with this.

Divi Theme latest version
    Wordpress 4.3
    bb press 2.5.8
    Links:
    mysite.com/horizon/
    mysite.com/ims/

I have to create multiple pages like the ones above. I have created the forums for each page which include: parents, teachers, students but the problem comes with the post into a board. I had to remove breadcrumbs since it took them back to the forum home with all the boards. I am going to have many more pages like above. Is there a way to have when they post go back to the page they came from?

Right now after they submit they see this with no way to get back to say this page mysite.com/ims/
    submit form

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

I do not think that would be the best way to do things. You would need to adjust a lot of things like pagination, breadcrumbs, after submit redirect.

It would just be best to leave the discussion on the forums, and not on those pages. You could just link to those pages somehow though, but not try to keep everything on that page.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar