Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Need A Project ShowOff

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Also you can ask anything about implementation on the site and I will answer that on my blog.

Also you can ask fixes for CSS changes on the CSS forum of NAP Forums – http://needaproject.com/discussion/

>If you ask there, I will make sure it doesn’t go unanswered

>If someone is looking for help, please give him/her a reference

Thanks!

BTW no comments neither on the design nor on the implementation got me felling a lil weird!

P.S. – Don’t consider it spam! :P

I am just trying to help as many people as I can. I have many buddies signed up but they are among the ones who will answer queries. So, I am just looking for people who actually need to ask queries.

C’mon no comments on the design or implementation? :(

I’m impressed, it looks very good. The only problem I can see is that it reminds me that I need to learn more about coding and I don’t have the time :)

@kernow

Thanks for the feedback! Why not hang around in the forums or probably ask something if you want to. This was we will both get to learn.

I think you need to check the design in multiple browsers, looks all wrong in firefox 3.0.14 on linux.

Also, the advise offered isn’t great.

This post: http://needaproject.com/discussion/topic.php?id=5 is just wrong.

Adding/removing profile fields should be done by filtering the get_profile_info_keys function, no need to redesign any template files.

I am checking it now!

In that very post, I had mention that its a quick dirty fix and we need to have a semantically correct approach.

Moreover the project doesn’t target to provide help to super geek programmers. Just a effort of mine to help beginners become geek. I expect to learn the way along.

Thanks for your feedback!

Ok, I got your concept.

However, “Need A Project” can be successful for Indian Engineering Students and you should first try to show it off to your customers i.e. indian engineering students and not here as it seems to be of no use for the guys discussing around

I will be happy to help you with your project and I hope you can understand that being an Indian I can have an idea about what they people need.

You can contact me at atingupta at live dot com.

Have a Happy Day! :)

I just asked for a feedback on the site as per the design and implementation of WordPress & bbPress. And my main target are Indian students only. If you want to contribute, then why not sign up? I would love to see you in NAP forums.

I browse the bbpress forums from time to time. In the dark cold winter I hope to work through a few books and try them out.

@kernow

Thanks! :)

looking for more suggestions? I do get a few hits from this page but the responses are very minute as compared to that. Please take out some time to comment or suggest here on a new bbPress theme – Pour in your suggestions for an ultimate bbPress theme

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar