Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

My questions for Matt again, since he closed my other topic

• Hey Matt, way to prove my point by locking my post. Ironically, your failure to upkeep this project is what makes its moderation tools so horrible.

====================

In response to your post here, since you closed the topic (again):

http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/bbpress-plugin-is-born/page/3#post-71276

Well hello Matt, welcome back to bbpress. How were your last 6 months?

Mine were full of frustration and wasted time, mostly because all the meetups and chats you always mention have zero value, since you never keep your word, nor keep anybody in the loop, not least of all, the top bbpress devs in this community.

Now that you are here, do everyone a favor and answer these questions:

1) what is happening to bbpress.org?

2) is bbpress as a standalone definitely being abandoned, permanently?

3) how will the above affect the status of backpress?

There is not pent up rage from many decisions, but rather from indecision, misdirection, lying, and abandonment. In other words, people wasting other peoples’ time and efforts.

Therefore your sweet soliloquies serve absolutely no purpose except to further the frustration and belief that you are purposefully ignoring everything that everyone is saying, for no apparent reason. Thus, we all assume you are making your own secret plans as there is no logical or mature alternative reasoning to your (in)actions.

I hope you don’t run away from this forum again for 3 months in reaction to my criticism, which I deliver in the hope of progress and answers, and not to merely belittle (as the members here aimed to many times before, even though you ran away then too).

Additional questions:

http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/what-the-heck-is-going-on/page/2#post-69883

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

I don’t think we have any space for fakes in this community.

Additional info:

https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/what-the-heck-is-going-on/page/2#post-70114

Still, regarding your questions (and answering them from whatever I’ve read):

1) I think it would remain as it is (can’t say much about it).

2) bbPress 1.1 would be released and maintenance release (bug fixes, etc.) might also be released as 1.1.1 etc., but I think no new features would be added in it.

3) GlotPress still uses BackPress, so it isn’t going anywhere.

@Gautam I appreciate your continued efforts to bring reason and answers to this forum, however I don’t think anything is “for sure” until the owner of the company says so, which he has of yet refused to do.

Either he has no idea what to do, or he is planning secretly.

Either way, we all deserve to know, from his own mouth. (If he can muster the maturity level to respond to these questions.)

p.s. I wouldn’t need to keep creating fake accounts if Matt didn’t keep banning my other accounts.

(talk about passive aggressive… he pretends to reasonably respond to my posts but under the table he keeps banning me!)

I don’t get it. bbPress is open source and under the GNU GPL license. If the current teams stops developing it I’m sure somebody may pick it up. I for one won’t stop using it even if me or my co-workers have to code our own bug fixes. :D

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar