Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

my activity in the fourm isnt showing up

• Abdel
    Participant

@abdelmessi1

I an constructing a site called renthoy and I created a forum using bbpress as i went on the forum and posted something the reply or post wont show up and I tried resetting bbpress still nothing happen the link to the forums is http://renthoy.com/forums/.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

This sounds exactly like your other topic here…and the other one you also created.

HELP PLEASE NEW TO BBPRESS

It is most likely a cache issue on your end. Make sure you have WP-Super-Cache set up correctly and that the cache refreshes when a new post is published or updated.

Clear all cache files when a post or page is published or updated.

I saw this message on your forums page source code that is why I know you are using that specific plugin.

<!-- Dynamic page generated in 1.073 seconds. -->
    <!-- Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2015-08-25 19:54:03 -->

<!-- super cache -->

Also do not post multiple topics of the same issue, just update your original topic.

Abdel
    Participant

@abdelmessi1

Thanks for the reply Robkk I checked super cache for Clear all cache files when a post or page is published or updated and it was checked and i also tried to reset the super cache settings but still the problem occurred.

Robkk

@robkk

What troubleshooting did you already do? Did you already do the plugin and theme troubleshooting?

Troubleshooting

Also sometimes it may not necessarily be a caching plugin, it could also be other thing caching your site, like cloudflare, hosting server cache, something like that.

You can always test your sites theme/plugins on a test server.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar