Moving topics doesn’t update the forum-page
I’ve a caching(?) problem and I’ve no idea how to solve it.
I use bbpress on a single website in a multisite wordpress installation with the
[bbp-forum-index]bbcode on a custom page as front page.
Now I realised that then I’m moving topics or deleting some of them the topic- and post-counter as the freshness column doesn’t update. There still seems to be a topic but then clicking on the forum there isn’t.
My first suspect is the cache but after smashing the F5 button and manually clearing the browser cache it’s still there. Also topics deleted a long time ago are still in the freshness column but not in the topic- and post-counter.
We’re not using any caching plugins. The only thing that comes near a caching plugin is the plugin wordfence that has a caching option, but that function is disabled. I also deactivated the plugin but nothing changed.
Now I’m quite confused. Does someone know of any problems with following plugins?
What I’ve tried:
– deactivating wordfence
– use the Twenty Fifteen theme instead of evolve (on a test page same result if I move topics between different main categories or parent forums)
These plugins are active together with bbpress (on both the test website and the productive forum):
– Breadcrumb NavXT 5.2.2
– Redux Framework 3.5.7
– Wordfence Security 6.0.15
– WPML Multilingual CMS 3.2.6 (active on multisite but deactivated through the WPML intern deactivation)
– WP Statistics 9.5.3
– BuddyPress 2.3.3
– WP Hide Admin Bar 2.0
– Orbisius Child Theme Creator 1.2.8
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.