Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Missing menu items

• realshortdata.com
    Participant

@realshortdatacom

Same issue. It was there a few hours ago. No admin links. No ability to create forums, nothing appearing in admin area. I deactivated all plugins, reinstalled and still have no admin anything.

The widgets show up, but nothing as far as sidebar or topbar. There is also no settings tab under the plugin listed name

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• realshortdata.com
    Participant

@realshortdatacom

The widgets show up, but nothing as far as sidebar or topbar

Robkk

@robkk

I split this topic off just so confusion does not start in the other topic.

All plugins deactivated except bbPress?
    Try a default theme with the only plugin on your site activated being bbPress?

Also check to see what is your Forum Role in Users > All Users. If it is Participant you may not be able to see the menu items, make sure if you are an Admin that your Forum Role is Keymaster.

realshortdata.com
    Participant

@realshortdatacom

I think you’re on the right trail. keymaster shows an ip address. I do not have a static IP ….it changes several times a day. I’m assuming I need to get into usermeta table and change it to the current ip…assuming it works is there a way to shut that off in the code?

realshortdata.com
    Participant

@realshortdatacom

no such luck. Listed as admin. listed as keymaster. No field in usermeta for a set ip

Robkk

@robkk

It is just the WordPress backend menu items for managing forums. topics, and replies right??

what version of bbPress do you have??

Also I do not think IP address should be a cause to this issue.

lotusdakiny
    Participant

@irinaspace

Hello! I have the same problem. I have “Administrator” amd “moderator” roles, but there is nothing about “forum” in menu area. Also I can not set “keymaster” role, just because there is no “keymaster” role in menu. All other roles are there – moderator, participant and everithing else.

lotusdakiny
    Participant

@irinaspace

Ok, problem solved 🙂 I had deleted bbpress plugin, after (because of there are was still bbpress roles, and I think that was a problem cause) I had used https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-role-deleter/. After installed bbpress back, and now everything works fine 🙂 thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar