Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Lost Right Sidebar

• watbos
    Participant

@watbos

I somehow lost the right sidebar from individual forums. I have a forum index page that shows all of the forums with the sidebar. When you navigate to view the individual forum, the sidebar is missing. Forum Index Individual Forum Thank you for any help.Forum Index with Sidebar Individual Forum missing sidebar.

I’m using a child of OnePress theme. The only thing changed for the child theme is a modification on the view for a ProGrid member search page.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• watbos
    Participant

@watbos

One more bit of information. The right sidebar disappears when a user is logged in.

Robin W

@robin-w

hmm.. not really a bbpress issue, and nothing has changed in bbpress recently.

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

watbos
    Participant

@watbos

Thank you for your help. It had something to do with Setting > Forum > “ReCaptcha for logged in users.” I had this checked and when unchecked the missing sidebar reappeared. This also relates to a missing submit button issue I had.

Robin W

@robin-w

great – thanks for posting back

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar