Categories
Search
Bottom

Login problems

• januzi
    Participant

@januzi

Hello

For two years bbpress and wordpress were working together just fine. Today something happened. For some reason people can login to the wordpress ($user_ID has got proper value), but they can’t reply to the topics (they can’t also create new topics). I print_r $_COOKIE and there is everything normal. The strange thing is also with the bb-admin. It redirects me to the front-page.php. I dug down and found bb_get_current_admin_menu, then bb_current_user_can and finally $bb_current_user (which is 0). So, the questions are: why bbpress stopped working with wordpress, how do I debug bbpress and where do I find queries/functions that matches $_COOKIE against database ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• januzi
    Participant

@januzi

Another symptom is that in the topic there are something wrong with posts order. For some reason latest post goes to the top of the list.

It really would be nice to see all the queries fired up by the bbpress.

januzi
    Participant

@januzi

And finally: auth_cookie_bad_hash gets fire up in the wp-auth.php. So: $hmac != $hash. bb-config, bb-settings, wp-config and wp-settings weren’t changed since I set up wordpress+bbppress.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar