Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Linux users can post but windows users cant

• viragohelpcom
    Participant

@viragohelpcom

I cant figure this one out. Linux based users can post but windows users cant. When they try to post it acts like it did as it bring them to the screen the says reply to this post. It even has the post title above like it made it but there is no content listed like when a normal post works. Then if you look it isnt there in the forum. Whats really weird is when I had attachments enabled it would put the image they tried to put to the post in the media library but no post appears just like regular posting. Ive personally tested this with several different computers at different people houses so it is not IP based problem. Hosting account has connections wide open. I removed all other plug-ins but still same problem. Deleted bbpress and reinstalled.. still same problem. Site is viragohelp.com. Please help I am at a standstill until I can get this resolved. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• viragohelpcom
    Participant

@viragohelpcom

Still haven’t been able to resolve this issue. Someone please help… I really like the ease of use of bbpress and do not want to have to use another solution. There are so many great plug-ins available for this and it is so adaptive.. I will be very sad having to remove it..=[ Surely someone has had this same issue. I didn’t try to add a theme yet either. I have been through my hosting account again and again looking through the PHP and other settings hoping to find something not right there but no luck. It is so darn weird that windows users cant post but Linux can. I am stumped what would cause such an issue……

Robkk

@robkk

Go through the troubleshooting in here.

Before Posting

Also know to disable caching for logged in users.

Since this is an odd issue I am probably going to ask you a bunch of questions to help find the problem if the above steps do not work.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar