This has already been raised and actively discussed here:
Freshness doesn’t seem to update as quickly any more?
I’m not sure, whether I have the same issue or a different one. I have simple forum structure with a forum list and every forum has a topic list. You may take a look at my forum list.
- You don’t need to log in to read.
- The first forum is read-only for all users except the admin.
- Anyone can register and gets write-permission to all forums except the first one (Loginizer and Akismet in use).
- The forum with most topics gets its topics from posts by the plugin “bbPress Topics for Posts“. Despite being old the plugin has worked flawlessly until the most recent update
- Some of the forums have kept displaying “juuri nyt” (just now) since the update, because some of their topics show the same freshness.
What I have tried
- recalculated everything
- disabled the plugin “bbPress Topics for Posts” and recalculated everything
- changed to the Twenty Twenty theme and recalculated everything
but in vain. Is this caused/related by the bug #3297? Any pointers appreciated.